Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's coming together

I only have a few weeks for this, meaning my application, to come together. I am steadily assembling the pieces while trying to stay on top of my current classes as well. Have my 3rd Microbiology Lecture Exam on Thursday; 3rd lab practical was today. We are well over half done. Just a week or two, then Thanksgiving, followed by about 10 days and then I can rest for a few weeks over Christmas. I can't wait!

I just checked the status with my UT application. They have received all pieces except my GRE report, which they have, but just haven't recorded it, I guess. It will be encouraging to get word of acceptance into the graduate school, soon, I hope.

Meanwhile, my resume is almost finished, 3 references are done, and transcripts are all here... its just my personal essay left. The essay is the most important piece of that entire application and of course I've left it to the last.

I'm hoping inspiration and a good night's sleep to get me through it.

No comments: