Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's a done deal


Classes are over!
Finals are done!
Papers are finished!
Time for the yuletide gay and eggnog!

I've made it through an entire semester. Yippeeee! Grades held strong which is a great bonus. I'm still challenged to balance it all and learning better study and time management skills everyday. But for now, I'm thrilled to be able to close the chapter on Microbiology and Nutrition and ease my way into flipping through magazines, holiday crafting, and most excitedly more time with my sweet family.

UT had a hold on my application because of a clerical error on their part. Luckily the nursing school emailed me asking if I could fix it, otherwise they couldn't consider my application. Luckily, it was only a small moment of holding my breath. UT put my application on the top and off it went electronically to the nursing school.

No comments: