Tuesday, January 13, 2009

interview


Got a call from UT yesterday about an interview!!

Don't get too excited... yet. This doesn't mean anything more than movement in the right direction. They offered me a choice of phone or in person interview. Thankfully step mom Jan has squeezed in just enough time to cover Henry duty so I can jet out for an in-person meeting on Thursday 1/15 at 2:00. My girlfriend Jennifer who is also applying said they basically review your resume/letter and ask questions about them. Nothing new, just getting to hear it first hand, I guess.

What should I wear? Dress suit? or something dressy casual? or what?

Well, spring semester is nearly here. This week is my last week of vacation. It's been absolutely heavenly. I'm pleased at the closets, drawers and rooms that were purged and rejuvenated. I finished my book, "Three cups of tea"; and HIGHLY recommend it. I've bumped our bank accounts with some much needed income from the extra teaching shifts I picked up. I have caught up on all my shows and even started some new ones... currently checking out 30 Rock Season 1 on our instant Netflix. I even came to a wonderful a-ha moment, as Oprah likes to call it, and am anticipating some good times exploring it further.

Overall, I really productive, restful, peaceful and fun family break.

No comments: